iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile Download. Apple will introduce iOS 15 Beta at WWDC 2021, which will be held on June 7. iOS 15 Beta Profile can be downloaded by developers in the first step. If you are not a developer, you will see how you can install the beta version in our news.
It is likely that most fans of Apple are already willing to try out the new operating system iOS 15 on their iPhones. Although the official version for everyone takes a long time to come, you still have time to test the beta version for developers (if you are) and the public beta version.
When will iOS 15 beta profile be available?
The first iOS 15 development beta was released right after the WWDC conference. If you’re an app developer, you can join Apple’s beta program and try it out.
There will also be a number of public betas, and help avid Apple fans to report the software and any bugs before the public release. The public beta usually begins a few weeks after the development version is released, and gives Apple some time to fix OS-breaking bugs that Apple developers and experts may find in the first release.
We expect the first public beta to be released around June 13, 2021. Here’s how to join one of Apple’s beta programs.
Risks of installing an iOS beta
Before we continue reading, we want to warn you about the risks of installing a beta version on your iPhone or iPad, because if you don’t do it right, it could damage your devices.
Additionally, by participating in the public iOS beta program, you agree to install an unofficial version that may come with errors. bugs In addition, you agree to notify Apple so they can fix them before launching the official version of iOS 14.
We strongly recommend that you back up everything on your iPhone or iPad before installing the beta version of iOS 14. This way, you’ll make sure you don’t lose any files or important data when something goes wrong.
While installing the beta version of iOS 14 may seem like a risky activity, most Apple fans will enjoy it as they can try it out before anyone else and decide whether this new version convinced them.
How to get iOS 15 beta Profile
Previously, only Apple developers could test beta versions of iOS for several months before officially releasing the new software to the market.
However, since the release of iOS 9, the public is also allowed to test beta versions.
As we explained above, beta versions are still versions that are unpolished. Despite some aesthetic differences and of course some other flaws, they will have the same tools and features as the final versions.
In other words: don’t expect a perfect iOS 15 when installing the beta version. For example, when the iOS 8 beta was released, many users had to report that the popular WhatsApp application was not working.
As we explained now, there are two programs that allow you to get the iOS 15 beta version. The first is the special version for developers, and the second is the general program.
How to get iOS 15 beta Profile for developers
If you have decided to be part of the team of Apple users testing beta versions, you must register as an Apple developer. The cost of participating in the iOS Developer Program is $ 99 per year (approximately € 83).
- Go to the Apple Developer Program official page and sign in using your Apple ID.
- After signing up, enter your Apple ID and password on this other page.
- Register the UDID of your Apple device (the easiest way to find the UDID is to open iTunes, click the device icon in the upper right corner, go to the ‘Summary’ tab and click the serial number).
- You will also need to select the exact model of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad you will be using.
- Open the file to be downloaded to your Mac (it will be an .IPSW file). Connect your device to iTunes. If you are using a Mac, press the ‘Alt’ key and then ‘Shift’ if you are using a Windows PC. Press the button “Restore iPhone” in the tab “Summary”, right next to “Check for updates”.
- Select the .IPSW file and the iOS 12 beta will be installed on your iPad or iPhone in minutes.
How to get iOS 15 beta for the public
Apple’s iOS 15 beta version will be made available to the general public. If you are interested, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button you will find at this link.
- Login to the Beta Software Program.
- Click “Sign Up” to register your iOS device.
- Go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device
- Download the configuration profile and install it.
- Beta version will be found under ‘General’ in ‘Settings’, ‘Software updates’.
How to get iOS 15 beta for developers without developer or developer
The public iOS beta will not be the last version used by developers. If you want the latest version but aren’t a developer, you still have a choice.
Before we begin, we would like you to know that if you want to revert to previous versions later, none of the personal data collected during the test can be restored.
Download the latest beta version. You can do this on the Apple developer portal, which you can access by paying a $ 99 annual subscription. You will find that there are many beta versions available, it is important that you download the corresponding version for your device. If you download the wrong version, iTunes will first delete the old version of your iOS and then notify you that it is not possible to install the selected version. (It will be difficult to fix later).
Download the latest version of iTunes. It is important that you use the latest version of iTunes. You can download it by clicking this link.
Register the UDID of your iOS device. The UDID or Unique Device Identifier (your device’s unique identifier, in Spanish) must be saved before you can install the iOS 15 beta version.
You may not need it anymore, but we think it’s best to do everything safely to avoid potential future problems since you don’t have the UDID.
If you are not lucky enough to have a friend or developer friend who can register the UDID of your devices, you will have to pay. through this link.
Make a backup of your iOS device. As we warned, it seems essential to make a backup before installing the iOS 15 beta version. The reasons are simple:
- If something goes wrong during the installation of the iOS 15 beta version. You have a version where everything is saved so you can reinstall it as if nothing happened.
- With the new iOS version installed, you won’t be able to make any backups.So if you want to revert to the previous version, you should start from scratch as if the iPhone was fully restored to factory settings. You can connect your iPhone or iPad to iTunes. You can select the iPhone or iPad icon that appears in the menu and select the backup option.
Restore your iOS device. After performing the previous four steps, you will need to restore your iPhone to factory settings. If you need more information on how to format your iPhone or iPad, click this link. While the vast majority of online publications recommend restoring the devices before installing the beta version, on iOSBetaDownload.com. We did the process without formatting on several iOS devices and we didn’t have any problems.
Install the iOS 15 beta profile version. Before installing the iOS beta version on your device. Your iPhone or iPad must be connected to your computer with iTunes open. Next, click the ‘Check for update’ button while holding the Option ‘Alt’ key on the Mac / the Shift key on the Mac.
A window will open allowing you to view the iOS beta .IPSW file you downloaded earlier. Select it and click ‘Open. ITunes can notify you that you have installed a new iOS version, just accept it and the installation will begin.
Wait. The setup process may take time. It is important that you do not disconnect the device during installation.
Swipe right. When the installation process is complete and your iPhone or iPad restarts, you will see a screen saying ‘Slide to upgrade’. Slide it so it will turn green and your phone will reboot (normal, don’t worry).
When you come back, you will be greeted with the welcome screen. Follow the instructions and within a few minutes you will be using the iOS 15 beta on your iPhone or iPad.