iOS 14 Public Beta 3 Download. It’s official, Apple has just released the iOS 14 Beta 3 Profile for non-developer users. Let’s see how to install it for free with “iOS 14 Beta Software Profile”.
Surprisingly, Apple has released the first public beta of iOS 14 for all non-developer users who wish to be part of the public group of beta testers. In this way, all non-developer users will be able to test the new software “officially” before the launch scheduled for next autumn.
In this tutorial we will see how to install thepublic version of iOS 14 Beta on the iPhone.
ATTENTION: the beta versions of iOS may be unstable, it is therefore recommended not to install the software on the main device. In any case it is good to first make a backup of the iPhone to be able to restore it in case of problems.
IOS 14 PUBLIC BETA 3 SUPPORTED DEVICES
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/11
- XS/XS Max
- 8/8 Plus
- 7/7 Plus
- 6s/6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE BETA PROFILE
- Open Safari on iPhone and connected to the site https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/
- Click on the Sign In item located at the top right and log in using your Apple ID.
- Make sure iOS is selected, then scroll the menu at the top to locate and click on Enroll your device.
- Click Download Profile and when the Allow pop-up opens.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Install again on the terms and conditions page.
- At this point the iPhone will restart.
INSTALL IOS 14 BETA PUBLIC VERSION
Once the device has restarted, go to Settings-> General–> Software Update and proceed with the installation of iOS 14public beta as if it were a normal update. Click on Download and install and proceed until the end of the installation procedure after which the public beta of iOS 14 will be installed on your device.
if the iOS 13 beta profile is already installed on your device, it will be necessary to remove it before installing the new iOS 14 beta profile.