How to download iOS 15 Beta. At the “WWDC 2021” developer meeting to be held by Apple on June 7, “iOS 15”, which is scheduled to be delivered in autumn 2021, will be announced in advance. iOS 15 developer beta profile is available for developers.
Install iOS 15 Beta on your iPhone now and experience the features of iOS 15. I will introduce the setup procedure with pictures in detail.
Once the preview iOS 15 download is available, before launching it, you will first need to make sure your iPhone is compatible with the new operating system. Every year Apple leaves the most outdated version of supported phones until the previous year, and this year it’s iPhone 6; all the latest gadgets – from iPhone SE to iPhone 11 Pro Max – will instead be able to install the iOS15 beta without a hitch.
The other thing to complete before experimenting with the update is backing up the existing data on your iPhone. The beta of iOS15 can indeed pose problems of use on the phone: this is why the installation is only recommended to developers (who will work with the software for the whole coming year) and to true enthusiasts, ready to give up a stable operating system to get their hands on the promised news in advance. If anything goes wrong while installing or using iOS15, the backup will allow you to revert to iOS 13 at any time without losing the data saved up to that point.
Updating to iOS15 Beta does not mean that your iPhone data will be lost, but if you are very anxious about iOS 15Beta and want to downgrade to iOS 14, it is best to make a backup before installing. Recommended.
iOS 15 Beta Supported Devices
Your iPhone must support the update to iOS15 beta. Here is a list of devices compatible with iOS15 beta.
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- 11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- XS Max
- 8 More
- 7 More
Is your phone eligible? If so, let’s start the update.
How to download iOS 15 beta / iPadOS 15 beta from your Mac
To install iOS15 in beta on iPhone, iPod or iPadOS 15 beta on iPad, you must:
- Make a backup of your iPhone / iPad via iTunes or iCloud (optional but strongly recommended)
- Be aware that this is an unfinished version (with potentially annoying bugs)
- Check that your iPhone, iPod or iPad is compatible with iOS 15
- Download the firmware that corresponds to your device on the Dev Center (attention, more than 4 GB)
How to directly install the latest beta of iOS 15 / iPadOS 15 (with a developer account)
- Make a backup of your iPhone / iPad via iTunes or iCloud (strongly recommended)
- Be aware that this is a version intended for developers and therefore with potentially annoying bugs
- Download the iOS 15 beta profile from your iPhone or iPad (iPadOS 15) via the ios15betaprofile.com
- Enter your unlock code to validate
- Once the profile is installed, the update is available in your Settings (after a restart)
- Go to Settings> General> Software Update to start the installation of iOS15 beta. Plan 4.88 GB on iPhone 11 Pro.
Update: The iOS 15 Public Beta is Available. It is even easier to install because anyone can register, even those who are not developers.