Introduced at the beginning of June, iOS 13 started the public beta process. You can download the new version to try out the latest features.
Apple’s updated operating system iOS 13 entered the public beta process. We have already written that the company has taken new steps against smartphone addiction with this new version. iOS 13 comes with Screen Time feature. Your application gives you information on how you spend your time on the application and on the internet sites. Within the scope of this activity report, the total time spent in each application, the frequency of using applications according to categories, how many notifications were received, and how often the iPhone or iPads are handled. This reveals how dependent you are on your phone.
Apple Beta Software Program, Customer Seed Program, and iOS Developer Program members can use beta beta versions. Here’s what you need to do before installing and installing the iOS 13 beta download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Write your email address in the comments for the download link.
IOS 13 BETA DOWNLOAD
Use this section to back up your device in iTunes before installing the iOS 13 beta, and then archive or copy your backup. If you want to revert to the current version of iOS after an iOS 13 beta update, you can only use an archived or copied iTunes backup.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data on your iOS 13 device or Apple Watch, you must encrypt your backup: Select the “Encrypt [Device] backup” box and create a password that you can easily remember.
Note that you will not be able to recover your iTunes backups without this password, so make a note of it and keep it in a safe place.
If you do not need to save your Health and Activity data, you can create an unencrypted backup. To do so, simply click Back Up Now.
- Wait for the backup to complete. Then, go to iTunes> Preferences> Devices on your computer.
- Archive or copy your backup: If you are using a Mac, click the Control button and select Archive. If you are using Windows, locate and copy your backup and save that copy to another location. If you want to revert to the current version of iOS, you need this archived or copied backup.
- You can now install the beta version of iOS. Remember to keep the iOS 13 beta version up to date. See the following sections for more information.