Apple has released the beta 1 for iOS 13.4, iPadOS 13.4, watchOS 6.2, tvOS 13.4, and macOS Catalina 10.15.4.
After releasing a stable build of iOS 13.4 Developer Beta 1 and iPadOS 13.3.1 last week, the Cupertino-based company released the first beta for developers with an index of 13.4. Apple notes that the latest beta for developers is available for the iPhone 11 series using a configuration profile.
Probably we are waiting for a short period of testing the beta version of iOS 13.4. And after two or three months, users will receive final updates.
What’s New iOS 13.4 beta 1 – a complete list of innovations
Assembly numbers for all systems:
- iOS 13.4 Developer Beta 1 available for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iOS 13.4 Beta 1 – build number 17E5223h
- watchOS 6.2 build – 17T5224g
- tvOS 13.4 build – 17T5224g
- macOS Catalina 10.15.4 beta 1 build – 19E224g.
List of new features:
- The update size is 3.5 GB.
- While it’s known that iOS 13.4 beta one contains bug fixes and improves stability,
- We fixed errors related to the failure of push notifications via Wi-Fi,
- The function of sharing folders on iCloud Drive has appeared, allowing you to share with other folders in iCloud Drive,
- In iOS 13.4, there was a mention of universal shopping – that is, you can buy the iOS application once, and it will be available on macOS for free,
- Apple Added Nine New Stickers Based On Your Memo
- The Mail application received two options in the bottom row of the email viewer. Instead of the options “Delete” and “Reply”, now you get the options “Move” and “Mark”.
- Family Sharing integration is now supported on television,
- There is a third-party navigation and support for new call controls in CarPlay.
- CarKey API: A new CarKey API has appeared in iOS 13-4, with which iPhone and Apple Watch become car keys. In this way, iPhone and Apple Watch can unlock, lock and run compatible cars.
- Now you can add a function on / off switch to the Central advertisement control with Siri control.
- When an application previously authorized to allow the user to “When using the application” requests “Always” authorization, your iPhone will display a location authorization request.
- New keyboard shortcuts have appeared on the iPad in the Photos app. With their help, you can quickly switch between tabs, search and create albums.