iOS 16 Beta Profile Download Free Link. Betaprofiles.com iOS 16. We got iOS 16, friends. We also got good news for our new operating system. The best news is the devices that will receive the update. All devices that received iOS 15 received the update. Behind this good news came another good news.
We continue to deliver good news tonight. Our good news after the iPhone 6s phones will receive an update is the release of the iOS 16 beta 1 update. Apple released the beta 1 update without waiting a few hours after the introduction.
Well, you want to install and use iOS16 beta 1 but don’t know how to do it? Let’s get you right this way and explain how to install the beta.
Installing iOS 16 Beta Profile Update
Let’s start with what you need to know. First you will have one of these devices.
- 6s/6s Plus
- 7/7 Plus
- 88 Plus
- XS MaxXS
- 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
If you have one of these devices, welcome aboard. Continue the stages. There is another requirement. The other thing you need is a developer account.
If you have a developer account priced at $99 and no attendance, sorry you will either open an account or wait for the public beta release. I take into account that you have an account and continue.
- From here, we enter the beta page where Apple makes new releases. (If you want a free download link, please write your e-mail address as a comment.)
- We press the “iOS/iPadOS 16 Download” path and download the profile.
- We go to the iPhone settings and come to the profiles tab and say “load profile”.
- Select and install the profile you downloaded and respond positively to the reboot notification.
- Restart your phone. After starting, follow the “Settings – General – Software Update” path and install the iOS16 developer beta.
Yes guys, it’s over. If you have a developer account and you like betas, it is possible to install iOS 16 beta 1 by just downloading the beta profile and following the steps. You can start testing the operating system.