iOS 14 Beta 4 Download. In this guide I will explain step by step how to download and install iOS 14 beta 4 on your iPhone without a developer account and without using a PC.
By following this simple guide you will be able to download and install iOS 14 Beta 4 without a developer account, therefore without spending a penny to enroll in the Apple Developer Program.
Obviously this is an unofficial procedure, so you will have to proceed at your own risk or, alternatively, wait for the release of the public beta.
ATTENTION: I remind you that the Beta versions of iOS may contain bugs, so if you want to install iOS 14 Beta 4 it is preferable to use an iPhone that you do not use daily and not before making a backup to restore the device in case of problems.
iOS 14 beta compatible devices
Here is the complete list of devices that support iOS 14, directly from the Apple website:
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / 11
- XS / XS Max
- XR / X
- 8/8 Plus
- 7/7 Plus
- 6s / 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad 5/6 generations
- Pro 12.9 / 11 / 10.5 / 9.7
- mini 4/5 generations
- Air 2/3 generations
Without the necessary premises we proceed with the guide …
Step 1: Download and install iOS 14 Beta 4 Software Profile
- After making sure that your device is compatible with iOS 14 you will simply have to download a betas profile on your iPhone from the site https://www.ios14beta.com
- Once identified, download “iOS 14Beta Profile” by tapping on the Download button.
- After the download you will have to go to Settings-> General-> Profiles-> iOS14 Beta Software Profile and click on the Install item at the top right. Enter the unlock code if necessary and proceed by clicking on Install again.
- When the popup opens, choose Restart.
Step 2: Install iOS 14 Beta 4
IMPORTANT: do not manually turn off or restart the device at this stage. Also make sure it has sufficient charge or is connected to the charger.
- When the iPhone is restarted, go to Settings-> General-> Software Update. If all went well you will find iOS14 Beta available for download. You just have to click on Download and Install and wait for the iOS 14Beta installation process.
- After the installation you can go to Settings-> General-> Info, then check the correct installation of iOS 14 under Software Version.