Technology giant Apple recently announced the release of the latest version of the new iPhone models will be introduced in September, the iOS 13 operating system tests are in progress. Apple has released new Beta versions, and finally announced iOS 13 Beta 1. This version is only available to developers, so there is a Beta version for end users. With the new Beta, Apple also launched iOS 13 Beta 1, where end-users can also experience this new operating system.
iOS 13 Beta 1 Download now!
The iOS 13 Beta 1 can be used by anyone with a compatible device to install and experience. Before installing an update of approximately 355 MB, you must make a backup of the device via iTunes. Otherwise, if you don’t like the new operating system and want to go back to iOS 13, you may lose all your data.
iOS 13 Beta IPSW Download Links for iPhone:
iOS 13 (iPhone 6s): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone 6s+): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone SE): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone 7): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone 7+): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone 8): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone 8 Plus): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone X): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone XS): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone XS Max): Download
iOS 13 (iPhone XR): Download
How to install iOS 13 Beta 1?
To install iOS 13 Beta 1 , a version that everyone can use, just follow these steps:
- You must visit Apple’s Beta software programs page to sign up for or login to Apple’s public beta program from your iOS device.
- You need to register with your Apple ID and click on Sign Up. If you are registered, you must log in to Apple beta by clicking Sign In.
- Click the Accept button in the lower-right corner of the contract page.
- Then tap the iOS tab.
- Now click Enroll your iOS device link.
- Download Profile Click on the location. You will see your beta profile in the settings section of your device.
- In the Profile upload area, tap the load button in the upper-right corner.
- Touch the upload button on the permission page to allow profile upload.
- Tap the upload button at the bottom of the page.
- Restart your device.
- After the device restarts, go to Settings> General> Software Update and check for updates.
- For the iOS version, you will see the latest beta release and download iOS 13 beta and install it on your device.
iOS 13 compatible devices
Apple’s new operating system is only supported by certain devices. Here are the Apple devices that support iOS 13:
iOS 13 compatible iPhone models
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
iOS 13 compatible iPad models
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inches (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch
- iPad Pro 10.5 inches
- iPad Pro 9.7 inches
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 4
iOS 13 compatible iPod touch models
iPod touch 6th generation